Pirate PTO Membership
With your membership fees, you're not only supporting a wonderful community of volunteers and school staff, as well as the great programs and events put on, you're gaining a voice within the school district.
By becoming a Pirate PTO member, you are not obligated to do anything -- meeting attendance and volunteerism is always appreciated but never required. PTO membership is inclusive and open to all parents and guardians whose children are enrolled at Pomona Elementary as well as school faculty. You are welcome here no matter your profession, politics, how long you've been a parent in this district, or your availability to volunteer.
As a PTO member, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend PTO Members-only events like the Drive-In Holiday Movie
- Get access to a Members-Only school events calendar
- Share your ideas regarding events, fundraising, school needs and community building
- Support school enrichment for all Pomona Elementary students
- Meet teachers from different grades
- Voice concerns and help problem solve
Thank you for your support.
Important Note: Membership dues are not tax deductible; however all separate donations to the Pomona Pirate PTO are 100% tax deductible and are excellent opportunities for corporate donor match.