Your Pirate PTO leadership is currently planning for the 2022-2023 school year, and membership purchases are now open.
Two Steps to Renew or Enroll for the First Time
1. Visit this link to sign up to create an account with the Pirate PTO here: https://www.piratepto.org/sign_up.
2. Complete your membership for just $15 per household by paying here: https://www.piratepto.org/member_family.
About the Pirate PTO
Your early membership helps aid the planning process. PTO Membership is inclusive and open to all parents and guardians whose children are enrolled at Pomona Elementary. You are welcome -- no matter your profession, how long you've been a parent in the district, or your bandwidth for volunteering.
Your PTO membership does not obligate you to do anything -- meeting attendance and volunteerism is always needed and appreciated -- but never required.
As a PTO member, you have the opportunity to:
- Be first-in-the-know about school district happenings
- Share your ideas and concerns regarding events, fundraising, school needs and community building
- Support school enrichment for all students
- Learn more about what happens your child's school day
- Meet teachers from different grades
- Voice concerns and help problem solve.
The 2022-2023 Annual Family Membership expires June 1, 2023.