Your Pirate PTO is currently planning for the 2022-2023 school year. Your early membership helps aid the planning process. By becoming a PTO member, you are not obligated to do anything -- meeting attendance and volunteerism is always appreciated but never required.
PTO membership is inclusive and open to all parents and guardians whose children are enrolled at Pomona Elementary. You are welcome - no matter your profession, how long you've been a parent in this district, or your availability.
As a PTO member, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend exclusive information meetings from the school district
- Share your ideas regarding events, fundraising, school needs and community building
- Support school enrichment for all students
- Learn more about what happens in your child's school day
- Meet teachers from different grades
- Voice concerns and help problem solve
The 2022-2023 Annual Family Membership expires June 1, 2023.